16mm diameter and 2mm thick earrings, with circular Amber stone approximately 4mm in diameter, in Sterling Silver.
Only 2 left in stock
- Our pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver and 18/24kt Gold plated 925 Sterling Silver from one to three microns thick.
- We discourage the direct use of colognes, perfumes, creams and oils on our pieces.
- Avoid knocks or friction with rough surfaces that may affect the surface of the pieces.
- The less direct use of showers, swimming pools or the sea, the greater the conservation and luster of the jewel.
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES
- Over time, naturally, 925 Sterling Silver can suffer a loss of shine and even blackening.
- For the correct cleaning of the jewel, we recommend the use of a special chamois to clean silver or the use of “Aladdin” (special cotton to clean silver, very economical and effective. Once the product is applied, pass a cloth to clean the piece ).
CARE OF 925 STERLING SILVER PIECES WITH GOLD PLATING
- All our 18/24kt gold plated pieces have a treatment to preserve their shine and color for longer.
- The factors that affect the good condition of the plating can be from the continued use of colognes and perfumes, frequent contact with water, as well as the person’s own pH.
- It is normal that over time the veneers lose brightness and the initial color. In these cases, the plating process can be repeated on the piece.